Job Style Resources
JSI Trainer's Guidelines
Help your clients hire the right person the first time! Train them in how to use the Job Style Indicator (JSI) effectively. They will be grateful for the time and money you saved them!
The JSI Trainer's Guidelines will help you frame a valuable presentation.
At the end, your participants will be able to
- Explain the Definition of a Job Skill;
- List their Job Skill Asset and Deficit Areas; and
- Understand the Relationship between Personal Style and Job Style.
Change your clients' views on job style with your presentation of the Job Style Indicator.
To download our e-version JSI Trainer's Guidelines click on 'add to cart' then 'checkout'. After you have purchased your
items simply wait for your e-version to be emailed directly to your inbox.
PSI/JSI Professional's Guide
Build a new hiring process that will save you time and money. Use the Personal Style Indicator and Job Style Indicator as the base for your hiring process and witness the difference for yourself.
This Professional's Guide will provide you with the background knowledge to effectively use these assessments to build a strong company by hiring the right people for the right positions.
This 64-page Guide includes background details and information on the creation of the tools and their intended applications.
Why Aren't You More Like Me?TM
Without this book, you have only scraped
the surface of the science of personal style. Would you like to know
more about personal style and how you can use it to change your life or
that of your clients?
The book, Why Aren't You More Like Me?TM was written by the co-author of the Personal Style Indicator, Everett T. Robinson. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects those interactions.
The goals of this book are to
- Increase Awareness of Personal Style in Self and Others;
- Improve Self-Control over Personal Style;
- Expand Personal Credibility;
- Transfer Knowledge of Personal Style into Applicable Skills; and
- Enhance Leadership Abilities at Work and at Home.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren't You More Like Me?TM
Job Style Compatibility Report
You are hiring for a new position or promoting someone within your organization and you have a list of candidates.
- How can you be sure you hire the right person the first time?
- How do you ensure you award the promotion to the person who can best fulfill the job's roles and responsibilities?
The Job Style Compatibility Report is an online report generated by comparing the Job Style Indicator you completed, with the Personal Style Indicators
completed by the candidates. This report will show you, based on the
assessments, who might be the best style-fit for the position and why.
- Hire the Right Person the First Time.
- Promote the Right Person into the roles and responsibilities that align with his or her style pattern.
Improve your hiring process by using the Job Style Compatibility Report.
This product is only available online. www.crgleader.com