This 52-page PDF outlines and provides a summary of most of our 100+ resources. It also provides valuable articles that you can re-purpose or forward to others.
For Consultants, Coaches, Trainers, Speakers, and HR Professionals. In this 3-day intensive workshop, you learn how to transform others by using CRG solutions and access a residual income model for your own business!
Not a subscriber?
This Week's Inspiration
Are You The Best You Can Be!
It’s Time to Be the Best You Can Be!
Do you believe you influence the direction of your life
and your outcomes?
Are you simply a victim of circumstances and random events?
If you believe the latter, there’s no reason to read further. Why stress yourself with steps to improve your life if you feel unable to do anything about it.
you feel you can have, be, and do more,
please read on.
Example: You want the best team working with and for you, but you are an untrained manager, light on leadership skills. The best talent will not be attracted to you or, if they do join you, they will not stay. Talent is attracted to a capable leader who wants to create a great team.
Being the best you can be is relative to your gifts, talents, abilities, desires, and purpose.
If this is to be the best-year ever for you, what do you need and want to change, remove, or adjust?
about one your greatest dreams or desires. Envision yourself realizing that
goal this very moment. How does that make you feel? Inspired? Enthusiastic? Motivated?
I said you could lose 10 pounds over the next year, that might not rouse your
if I said over the next month? That timeline
is more stimulating.
What if we pushed the limits to say you’ll lose 10 pounds by next week?
That really gets your adrenalin going.
time for all of us to expand our mindset to move from slow, incremental
improvements and goals, such as losing 10 pounds in a year, to exponential
transformation and growth, like losing 10 pounds in a month or even a week!
believe losing 10 pounds a week is too fast, but this is a metaphor, so treat it
that way, please. My focus is on the pounds and the timing.
you plan to lose 100 pounds in the
next 12 months, that’s starts to qualify as an inspired and exciting objective,
(if you desire to lose that amount of weight).
how do we achieve goals?
First, most people don’t set goals because they don’t know what they want.
are your passions and your purpose? What motivates you?
opposite to excitement is boredom—the demise of anyone’s inspiration. It is
pretty difficult to get excited about being average and mediocre.
the past, have you set safe but boring goals because you don’t believe you can
achieve the lofty, challenging goals you really want?!
Have you settled for less?
If you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right!
help you on your journey to confirming your beliefs and purpose in all areas of your
life, I recommend my 88-page workbook, My Source EXPERIENCE Journal™. It will
take you on a personal path to affirming your passions.
You can’t realize your dreams unless you know who you are and what they are. Follow the Action Steps at the end of this article.
Special Announcement from Ken Keis
The Third Edition of Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™ is in production. I encourage you to consider this book as a gift to yourself for building your self-worth.
A research study on self-awareness indicates that only 2% of the population will realize their potential without the essential information contained in this book.
Learn to be more intentional with your decisions about your career, your relationships, personal matters, and your professional development.
Ken Keis’s new book, Why Aren't You More Like Me? is a superb analysis of the impact of Personal Style—one of several factors that impact personality development—and how knowledge and awareness of that style can make a significant difference in how we live our lives. This book is not only a great read for a general audience, it is an invaluable reference resource for professionals in the helping professions and those who use assessments in their work. It's a book I intend to use often in my work as an executive and leadership coach and management consultant.
Dr. Ray Williams, President
Ray Williams Associates
Co-Founder, Success IQ University
Why Aren't You More Like Me?™ Third Edition
This Week's Action Steps
Are You the Best You Can Be?
1. Do know who you are? Your purpose, your passions, and your beliefs?
2. Do you know exactly what you want? What excites you? What inspires you?
3. It’s time to blow the doors off your limits! If you knew you could not fail, what would you want to have, be, and do?
4. If one of your goals is financial independence, what will you do with the time you are currently investing in your job? Without your work, you may be at a loss. You need a plan . . . a vision for your future.
5. Focus only on goals that can be achieved within the next 12 months. No longer-term goals here, please. Focusing on less time—3 to 6 months—is even better.
6. Create a list of things you dream of having (car, clothes, BBQ), being (great cook, leader, singer), and doing (traveling to Hawaii, racing cars). List 5 items under each heading. Don’t be concerned with how those goals will be accomplished.
7. Don’t judge yourself as unworthy (low self-worth) and be honest with yourself. For years, I thought I wanted a Ferrari. In the end, I saw that was a boyhood fantasy—and never a real dream for me.
8. After you list your 15 dreams, select 3 dreams you want to achieve in the next 1 to 12 months—one in each category of having, being, and doing.
9. Beside each dream goal, determine your first four Action Steps. Make the first step simple so you can do it in just a few minutes.
Example: One of my 6-month goals is to have my new book become a bestseller. My first step was to call three bestselling authors to ask how they had achieved that status. Each call took less than 5 minutes.
10. As you complete the first 4 Action Steps, list the next 4 activities that will move you closer to achieving your goals. As you progress, continue to add 4 more Action Steps.
11. Get started now on your Action Steps. Don’t wait a week, a day, or even an hour. Start your momentum right now!
12. Make this the Best Year Ever!
Until next time, keep Living On Purpose.
For information on CRG Resources, please visit http://crgleader.com.