Sales Style Resources
SSI Trainer's Guidelines
every day we find ourselves in a situation where we want to influence
another person to get the results we want. Selling is influencing
another person, with integrity, for a desired outcome.
Give your clients the tools to sell effectively by taking them through the Sales Style Indicator (SSI). Use CRG's 3-hour template in the SSI Trainer's Guidelines to ensure you make the most of your training.
The Guidelines include the following.
- Session Objectives
- Definitions of the Different Sales Styles
- How to Interpret Scores on the SSI
more of the outcomes your clients desire by evaluating their preferred
style of selling and the buying styles of their clients.
To download our e-version SSI Trainer's Guidelines click on 'add to cart' then 'checkout'. After you have purchased your
items simply wait for your e-version to be emailed directly to your inbox.
Appeal to the visual learners in your group with a professional PowerPoint presentation of the Sales Style Indicator. CRG created the slides to accompany our presentations on the SSI. Now we are offering you our PowerPoint presentation for use in your seminar or training.
You can customize the presentation for
your group by using as many or as few of the slides as you like—and even
adding some of your own. The PowerPoint comes on a CD with an
accompanying binder of full-color printouts. The SSI PowerPoint also fully supports the Why Don't You Sell the Way that I Buy?TM workbook.
Use the SSI PowerPoint Deluxe as the finishing touch to creating visually stimulating and professional training.
Give your sales training extra value with the workbook Why Don't You Sell the Way that I Buy?TM
This companion piece for presentations of the Sales Style Indicator includes handouts and background knowledge for participants.
- Understanding Your Selling Style;
- Action Steps to Increase Sales Effectiveness; and
- Understanding Customers' Buying Styles.
Have CRG customize this workbook for
you—specifically for your clients or organization. We will insert,
change, revise, or co-create curricula that reflect your models,
culture, and content, using this workbook as a template.
Create strong sales teams and training with the Sales Style Indicator and Why Don't You Sell the Way that I Buy?TM sales training program.
*CRG or one of its associates is available to conduct this program live with your clients.
Why Aren't You More Like Me?
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding
personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can
use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others?
The Third Edition of the, Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™, book is authored by Ken Keis, the co-author of the Personal Style Indicator and author of My Source EXPERIENCE Journal. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life. Retail $30.00.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™
- A complimentary Online Personal Style Indicator (PSI) assessment—a $45 value—included with the purchase of each book.
- You will receive your own personalized 20+ page PSI report on your specific style pattern(s) and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others—View a Sample Report
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You
will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain your engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and
extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we
prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally make decisions in all areas of your life with confidence—every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™.