PSI/JSI Professional's Guide
Build a new hiring process that will save you time and money. Use the Personal Style Indicator and Job Style Indicator as the base for your hiring process and witness the difference for yourself.
This Professional's Guide will provide you with the
background knowledge to effectively use these assessments to build a
strong company by hiring the right people for the right positions. This 64-page Guide includes background details and information on the creation of the tools and their intended applications.
To download our e-version PSI/JSI Professional's Guide
click on 'add to cart' then 'checkout'. After you have purchased your
items simply wait for your e-version to be emailed directly to your inbox.
PSI PowerPoint Deluxe
Appeal to the visual learners in your group with a professional PowerPoint presentation of the Personal Style Indicator. CRG created the slides to accompany their presentations on the PSI and now they are offering you their PowerPoint presentations for use in your seminar or training.
You can customize the presentation for your group by using as many or
as few of the slides as you like—and even adding some of your own. The
PowerPoint comes on a CD with an accompanying binder of full-color
printouts. The PSI PowerPoint also fully supports the Building Relationships with Style workbook.
Use the PSI PowerPoint Deluxe as the finishing touch to creating visually stimulating and professional training.
Building Relationships with Style
Simplify presentations on the PSI by using this 64-page workbook as your base. Building Relationships with Style is the perfect companion piece for presentations on the Personal Style Indicator.
This workbook covers the building blocks of personal style and the PSI, including
- Readiness and Willingness to Change
- Defining Credibility and its Importance
- Understanding Personal Style
- Applying what You've Learned
- Creating an Action Plan.
Have CRG customize this workbook for you—specifically for your
clients or organization. Using this workbook as a template, we will
insert, change, revise, or co-create curricula that reflect your models,
culture, and content.
Note: The PSI PowerPoint Deluxe fully supports this workbook.
Give your clients a valuable workbook that they can use to continue to
learn and grow after they leave your seminar.
*CRG or one of its associates is available to conduct this program live with your clients.
Why Aren't You More Like Me?TM
Discover the Secrets to Understanding Yourself and Others
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding
personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can
use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others?
The Third Edition of the, Why Aren't You More Like Me?™, book is authored by Ken Keis, the co-author of the Personal Style Indicator and author of My Source EXPERIENCE Journal. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life. Retail $30.00.
Here's What You Will Get and Learn:
Why Aren't You More Like Me?
- A complimentary Online Personal Style Indicator (PSI) assessment — value $45 — included with the purchase of each book.
- You will receive your own personalized 20+ page PSI report on your specific style pattern and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hinder in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You
will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how the match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain you engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and
extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we
prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally makes decisions in all areas of your life with confidence — every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren't You More Like Me?™