Become an official representative of CRG and enhance the value you already offer
your clients—while accessing special privileges and benefits reserved only for CRG
The Associate Program is our way of partnering and working with professionals from around the world.
There are many exclusive benefits to being part of the CRG Licensed Associate Family.
- Immediate access to a wholesale discount on CRG's entire line of print and online products.
- Volume bonus plan for Associates only. As your business grows, your bonuses grow.
- Exclusive peer-to-peer referral program, where you earn a permanent 10% referral fee for every new Associate you bring to CRG. This includes all purchases for as long as you remain an active CRG Associate.
- Higher Affiliate reward percentages, reserved only for Associates
- Access to a select group of professionals to network and support one another.
- Increased credibility with your client group through your relationship with CRG and its extensive quality resources.
- Access to a leverageable and residual revenue model (and online infrastructure) with no additional investment.
- Opportunity to earn additional and significant revenue.
In addition, you will walk through our renowned CRG assessments, models, and support resources in our exclusive Certification in CRG Assessment Systems workshop, a 3-day event of learning, fun, information, and eye-opening activities.
As CRG grows, we receive more and more requests from around the globe for services and products. We want our global clients to be supported locally by our Licensed Associates. We refer our leads and contacts ONLY to our network of Licensed Associates.
To become a CRG Licensed Associate, you must be a re-marketer of CRG's products or services to a third party. Internal training and HR departments do not qualify unless you sell your services to outside organizations.
If you qualify, we encourage you to join this special group of professionals and individuals—CRG Licensed Associates. You will instantly expand your market and revenue opportunities with our online and print-based assessment tools and our learning solutions for individuals, corporations, nonprofit agencies, organizations, and more. Need more information? Download the Associate brochure now!