Why Aren't You More Like Me?
Discover the Secrets to Understanding Yourself and Others!
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding
personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can
use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others?
The Third Edition of the, Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™, book is authored by Ken Keis, the co-author of the Personal Style Indicator and author of My Source EXPERIENCE Journal. Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life. Retail $30.00.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
- A complimentary Online Personal Style Indicator (PSI) assessment—value $45—included with the purchase of each book.
- You will receive your own personalized 20+ page PSI report on your specific style pattern and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You
will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain your engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and
extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we
prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally make decisions in all areas of your life with confidence—every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book Why Aren’t You More Like Me?™